I'm hoping that Elizabeth and I can start a list w/dates of specific examples of how areas of our vision board are manifesting. Maybe it has to be its own separate blog.
Here's my first two:
-Bahamas trip w/Weprins
-Getting paid for Saturday
Ooooh, here's another one - Dr. Lurvey telling me & hopefully getting resources on how to function as a group practice.
Yay Vision Board!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! So far, for me: I've been
ReplyDelete--working out at the gym, often meeting my sister and once taking advantage of the free personal trainer that came with my membership, started long ago, to get a little work-out routine.
--and my friend Dorothy told me that her agent said that fiction was"hot" right now and she's looking for fiction. My book feels ready to take off!
--and we are certainly working on our business
--and we are getting some better balance in our family life/ schedule
All of these are just first steps, but hey, you gotta start with the first step . . .
Let's keep this list growing!